Thursday 12 September 2013

Mistletoe Sampler with Blue Frame

Composter number two was fed after the mail drop this morning. We had the apple peel and cores from yesterday plus the left over paper to put in it. Feeding little and often, and with the help from worms I hope to have a good compost in approximately 3 years from that one.  It took me nearly a year to fill composter number one, and with two years to mulch down, it should take approximately 3 years.



As the weather is inclement I thought it better to stay indoors and continue with another Mistletoe sampler for my Christmas Cards.  I sat down and calculated how much each card cost and was surprised that it was only 22 pence in material costs.  That is inclusive of Aida, thread, card and insert. Perhaps I am wrong but it seems cheaper than the cost of a card at the local supermarket.

This time I chose to make the sampler with a lovely blue frame.


The Mistletoe Sampler with Blue Frame

I have continue crocheting the pink baby blanket.  It is gradually getting bigger.  Am loving it, very relaxing.




No comments:

Post a Comment