Wednesday 25 September 2013

Good Day Crafting

A good start to the morning, post has been, envelopes made into internal patches for my retirement patchwork quilt and excess shredded for the composter.

Six firelogs made and ready for the chiminea.




The crochet pink baby blanket is increasing and am enjoying watching it grow. The double knit wool crochets very smoothly. Still got a little way to go, but looking good.




Another mistletoe sampler using a red background.  This only took 2 hours to make using 14 count Aida.  


I rather like this, it only a personal opinion, but it does look 
Christmasey to me.



The retirement patches are coming along well too.  Managed to hit my goal of another 3 patches this week and it is feeling good.  Have collected nearly 100 now and although I have a long way to go, each one contributes to my future.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment